The jspatial package implements a set of spatial
- Quadtree implementations, including efficient area and raycast queries.
- Octtree implementations, including efficient volume and raycast queries.
- Numerous working examples, such as the octtree viewer pictured above.
- Fully documented (Javadoc).
- 97% automated unit test coverage.
- ISC license.
- Platform independent: Written in pure Java 8.
- Rendering system independent (the example viewers use Swing and JOGL, but neither are required to use the library).